OK, so this post is loooonng overdue. I've neglected my blog big style over the Christmas holidays, but with a new year comes a new blog vigour and the intention to update more regularly than I have the past three weeks.
I have good reasons why I've been so absent of late:
1. The parents arrived and completely hogged my time and my computer. Bless them.
2. Cheeky turned four and with it all the usual craziness and party organisation a birthday brings, times 10, it being at Christmastime too.
3. I've learnt to knit. It is taking me hours just to knit a few rows and is far too annoying to be called a relaxing hobby for me. So far. But I gave in to friend and mother pressure. Silly me.
4. I've been on a mini vacation. Me and Him Downstairs took our first holiday as a couple in over four years. It was actually a belated honeymoon as we never got one, and we upped and left the boys with Grandma and Pops for the first time, ever. More of that trip later.
5. Having family to stay for three weeks is pure physical exhaustion. By the time I crawl into bed alone with the laptop, I'm in the land of nod faster than you can say, blog! Between entertaining Mum and Dad, the boys, Him Indoors and shovelling the ridiculous amount of snow we're having, shaving my legs and blogging have slipped of my 'will-do' list.
However, one of my New Year resolutions is to come back to blogland. I've missed you all and missed my sessions reading all your posts.
I also have to be brave and step on the scales to see what the Christmas damage is for BlogToFit. But that shocker, I think I'll save for another day.
For now, Happy New Year to you all. I'm off to throw myself down a 55ft refridgerated toboggan run, all in the name of family fun!